Friday, July 5, 2013

Wedding June 30, 2013

Ten days before the start of my bike trip, my son Eric was married to Claire Shorenstein from Santa Cruz, California, in the redwood forest at Nestledown in Los Gatos. During the ceremony, they stood under our family huppa used by Michael and Ellen and Gary and Michele.

Eric and Claire met at a pub in London, each invited to a birthday celebration of a mutual friend.  Eric had been in London for eleven years and Claire had traveled the world before meeting Eric and decided to work in London. I had given up hope of Eric returning home but he retuned for the love of his life.

 I'm still on a high from the wedding and need to focus on packing. Of course, I scheduled a mini bike trip this weekend with the Wednesday Irregulars in Shephardstown, West Virginia.

No comments:

Post a Comment