Sunday, July 7, 2013

Breast Cancer Survivor



After our ride today my friend Gay had on a fantastic t shirt that I could not resist photographing. Gay is a Breast cancer survivor and avid cyclist. The words on the bicycle are inspirational and some the reasons we cycle.

FRONT WHEEL:  love, cycle, excel, lead, cheer,       exercise, advance, try

BACK WHEEL:  soar, spin, tour, pedal, roam, dream, discover, strive

BIKE FRAME:   race, explore, move, ride, empower, motivate, progress, bike, inspire, go, achieve, relax, fly

PEDALS:          reach, speed

HANDLEBARS:   aspire, enjoy

BIKE SEAT:   terry  (The creator of the bikes for women)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Susan, for putting this on your blog. I'm signed in and I'm going to follow you to Boston. Good luck. Stay safe.

    Happy Birthday. I hope I'm around when you're 94. You'll probably be on a ride to celebrate.

    Gay
    xo

    ReplyDelete