Sunday, July 7, 2013

Thanks to all of you



I'd like to thank all my supporters this year. Not only have the donations to Parkinson's been very generous but special notes and best wishes have brought joy to my heart.

One of those special notes was from Cathy. "My dad had a cousin, who was a farmer in Indiana. I spent many a day at his farm as a child and teen. He was such a gentle, warm man who worked hard and loved God's creatures and creation. He too developed Parkinson's. So, I send this donation to you with thoughts and prayers for your family members fighting the disease and fond memories of cousin Glen."

Some notes were also quite funny. I chuckled over this special card sent from Sara in Portland, Oregon. Inside the card reads "I can always count on you for a little pick me up!" And Sara adds, You Go, Girl!!! Pedal to the metal and all that.

And I add, I definitely will!!!

1 comment:

  1. Susan --- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'm happy that you're doing what you love on this special day. This is an especially amazing year, your 10th ride. Wow, hats off to you. - Judy

    ReplyDelete