Tuesday, July 16, 2013

July - day off continued





When we entered Winona yesterday, we missed the famous statue of the princess and jumped into the refreshing fountain water. With temperatures each day soaring to 100, what a relief to go back and take a dip in the fountain.

In 2010 I spent every extra moment on our day off finding the stained glass windows in the courthouse, the banks, and homes that Winona is famous for. Today, I only wanted to contemplate my favorite Frank Lloyd Wright style window that I remembered from my last visit and found it in a local bank.

Now it was time to search for second hand shops for Ziva.  Do notice her new dress for $6. Do you think this special evening dress goes well with her biking attire?

3 comments:

  1. I think it looks great. What wouldn't on a figure like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Ziva I do too, and she looks divine with the gloves and head gear.--Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ziva's dress looks like it's perfect for her, both in size and style. Meanwhile, you're looking pretty relaxed in the fountain.

    ReplyDelete