Thursday, August 12, 2010

Realization of a Dream

Our 90 mile ride into Niagara Falls was the end of our trip. It is so difficult to express the emotions I felt. We asked a tourist to take a photo of Ziva and I at the Falls. Arm in arm, we started to cry and hug each other. We had done it - a dream come true with many obstacles. Ken and Nancy had made this dream a reality.

After dinner, we relaxed with "the gang", remembered special times on our trip, opened the champagne that Jerry had brought and toasted "L'Chaim" To Life.




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on completing the trip! Now come and visit us in Colorado again. Yesterday Donna and I hiked to the top of Pikes Peak. I will also be doing a three day bike tour in Utah later this month.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was with you...August 12, 2010 at 9:59 PM

    Mazel Tov!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an achievement, congratulations. Jim Conboy

    ReplyDelete